Ob/Gyn Specialists recognizes American Heart Month & National Wear Red Day.
American Heart Month is a federally designated event and is an important month……
Ob/Gyn Specialists honors Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. on this special day.
Have a safe and blessed day on this year’s MLK Day!….
Ob/Gyn Specialists wishes everyone Happy Holidays!
Ob/Gyn will be closed Friday, December 23 and Monday, December 26….
Welcome to Ob/Gyn SpecialistsOur practice is devoted solely to female patients – with the goal of providing the best possible medical care. Care when you need it – One of us is always available for office visits, hospital treatment, or telephone consultation. Every emergency or urgent problem will receive prompt attention. For problems outside our specialty – We work closely with your family physician, internist, or general surgeon, and we will make arrangements for other types of medical attention as necessary. We accept new patients and provide continuity in OB/GYN care for current patients. To make an appointment call 478-743-4646.
Caring For Generations Since 1949
One of our caring, qualified staff performing an ultrasound. We provide 3D/4D Ultrasound services at our location.
Images from Ob/Gyn Specialists state-0f-the-art technology.
- Qualified physicians to care for our patients.
- Serving middle Georgia since 1949.
- State-of-the-art technology.
- Full service lab with most results next day.
- Complete obstetrical care for both normal and complicated pregnancies.
- In-office procedures including Ultrasound, Colposcopy, Bone Density Testing, and more.
- Our services include Obstetrical Care, Gynecology, Endocrinology.
- Our services also include treatment for Infertility, Incontinence, Robotic Surgery, Pelvic Prolapse.
- Devoted solely to female patients.
- Care when you need it.
- Every emergency or urgent problem receives prompt attention.
- 3D Mammography.
- Specializing in least invasive surgical techniques available today.
Meet Our Doctors
Dr. Harvey Roddenberry
Dr. Harvey B. Roddenberry, M.D. FACOG (Emeritus)
Dr. Charles May
Dr. Charles B. May, M.D. FACOG (Emeritus)
Dr. William Shirley
Dr. William C. Shirley, Jr., M.D. FACOG (Emeritus)
Dr. Paul Roddenberry
Dr. R. Paul Roddenberry, M.D. FACOG
Dr. Eric Roddenberry
Dr. J. Eric Roddenberry., M.D. FACOG
Dr. Thomas Brian Leigh
Dr. Thomas Brian Leigh, M.D. FACOG
Dr. J. Craig Hall
Dr. J. Craig Hall, M.D. FACOG
Dr. Ma.Lourdes Mina
Dr. Ma.Lourdes Mina, M.D. FACOG
Dr. Jocelyn Rogers
Dr. Jocelyn Rogers, M.D.
Dr. Christina Cox
Dr. Christina Cox, M.D. FACOG
Check us out!
Our LocationOur office is located at:
Coliseum Medical Center
380 Hospital Dr, Building A, Suite 100
Macon, GA 31217
AppointmentsWe accept new patients and provide continuity in Ob/Gyn care for current patients. To make an appointment call: