Our CareOur practice is devoted solely to female patients – with the goal of providing the best possible medical care. Care when you need it – One of us is always available for office visits, hospital treatment, or telephone consultation. Every emergency or urgent problem will receive prompt attention.
AppointmentsWe accept new patients and provide continuity in Ob/Gyn care for current patients. To make an appointment call:
Our LocationOur office is located at:
Coliseum Medical Center
380 Hospital Dr, Building A, Suite 100
Macon, GA 31217
Welcome to Ob/Gyn SpecialistsOur practice is devoted solely to female patients – with the goal of providing the best possible medical care. Care when you need it – One of us is always available for office visits, hospital treatment, or telephone consultation. Every emergency or urgent problem will receive prompt attention. For problems outside our specialty – We work closely with your family physician, internist, or general surgeon, and we will make arrangements for other types of medical attention as necessary. We accept new patients and provide continuity in OB/GYN care for current patients. To make an appointment call 478-743-4646.
“Caring For Generations Since 1949.”
One of our caring, qualified staff performing an ultrasound. We provide 3D/4D Ultrasound services at our location.
Images from Ob/Gyn Specialists state-0f-the-art technology.
- Qualified physicians to care for our patients.
- Serving middle Georgia since 1949.
- State-of-the-art technology.
- Full service lab with most results next day.
- Complete obstetrical care for both normal and complicated pregnancies.
- In-office procedures including Ultrasound, Colposcopy, Bone Density Testing, and more.
- Our services include Obstetrical Care, Gynecology, Endocrinology.
- Our services also include treatment for Infertility, Incontinence, Robotic Surgery, Pelvic Prolapse.
- Devoted solely to female patients.
- Care when you need it.
- Every emergency or urgent problem receives prompt attention.
- 3D Mammography.
- Specializing in least invasive surgical techniques available today.
- Adolescent program.
Meet Our Doctors
Dr. Harvey Roddenberry
Dr. Harvey B. Roddenberry, M.D. FACOG (Emeritus)
Dr. Charles May
Dr. Charles B. May, M.D. FACOG
Dr. William Shirley
Dr. William C. Shirley, Jr., M.D. FACOG
Dr. Paul Roddenberry
Dr. R. Paul Roddenberry, M.D. FACOG
Dr. Eric Roddenberry
Dr. J. Eric Roddenberry., M.D. FACOG
Dr. Thomas Brian Leigh
Dr. Thomas Brian Leigh, M.D. FACOG
Dr. J. Craig Hall
Dr. J. Craig Hall, M.D. FACOG
Dr. Ma.Lourdes Mina
Dr. Ma.Lourdes Mina, M.D. FACOG
Dr. Christina Cox
Dr. Christina Cox, M.D. FACOG
Check us out!
Ob/Gyn Specialists wishes everyone a Happy Mother’s Day! We are so appreciative of all of…
Ob/Gyn Specialists is pleased to announce an offering of Girl Talk. Girl Talk is an…
April 22, 2019…….Thanks to all those that nominated Ob/Gyn Specialists for the Telegraph’s Best of…